Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not So Bad After All

After all my whining about the self-portrait project over on warmglass I finally completed mine and "turned in" my project. There is always something nice about completing a project after weeks of deliberation, rough drawings, tossing ideas, and finally the "eureka!" button goes off in my head and I actually start cutting glass.

Usually once I'm at this point I pretty much keep the glass looking like the drawing, but this time I found myself playing a bit more than usual and changed the "prominence" of some items and their position on my project. Curious? Cynthia Oliver is heading this project and is planning on an early March "gallery" opening. I'll post a link when it's open to the public.

I'll post a link to the portraits as soon as they're on display. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: